Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Faces of Caring photo contest!

I just launched the contest: Faces of Caring, and the winning photos will be used to create a montage to go with the new song by Megon McDonough: Caring. The Kodak prizes--digital cameras, movie cameras and frames have arrived and I’m so excited to see all photo entries.

Thanks Kodak!

If I were a weepy, really sentimental person, I’d be vaclempt. But I’m not. (Well, occasionally while watching a Hallmark commercial). I’m just jazzed to see all the photos and how creative people are. You can check out the contest on my homepage: mollyspeaks.com

Synergy HomeCare, a home care company that provides companionship, respite care, bathing, errands (really everything that you would do for your loved one, if you could), is helping to sponsor this contest, so a big shout out to them!

If you care for someone, or know anyone who does—have them take a photo, who knows...you could win.

The deadline is March 1st, 2010, so get going!

Happy New Year!

Molly

No comments: